What You Can Expect
- When you call 855.75.EPLAW we will immediately assess the general merits of your claim and make a preliminary determination as to whether we should further investigate your claim. If we feel you may have a claim, we will schedule a formal meeting with you that will generally take place within 24 hours of your phone call. Remember, the initial compensation is FREE, and you will never owe our office anything until and unless we collect on your behalf.County
- If you are not able to come to our office, a representative of our office will visit you at your home, the hospital or any other public location. During this time we will dive into the details of your incident in order to further investigate your situation and begin to derive an efficient plan to pursue your claim.
- After the initial consultation, our team members will put your claim into motion as intelligently and efficiently as possible.
- During all aspects of the claim, we will keep you updated and informed. When decisions need to be made, we will gladly provide our professional opinions when need be, but we will also allow you to consult your friends and loved ones. Many of these changes could be life altering, and at The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto, we do not want our clients to feel pressured into making any decisions.
- Throughout the life of your claim, it is always our goal to obtain the maximum possible recovery that your may be entitled to.
- Remember that The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto works on a one-third (33%) contingent fee basis, which means that we will provide all upfront costs in pursuing your claim, and that you will not owe our office anything, unless and until, we make a recovery on your behalf.
We are also available to help victims of bicycle accidents and Michigan pedestrian accidents as well as those who need help with Michigan social security disability. Contact oue Michigan car accident lawyer today!
Call Us Today
5 Philosophies guiding our practice.
These are the philosophies that influence our decision making at the Law Firm of Elia & Ponto.
Each individual claim is inherently unique, and the Law Firm of Elia & Ponto recognizes this. In order to pursue your claim and recover the monetary compensation you may be entitled to, the Law Firm of Elia & Ponto will begin a thorough analysis of the claim and constructs an effective plan of execution the very first time you speak with one of our skilled attorneys. This allows us to efficiently and expediently pursue your claim. Speak with a Michigan Car Accident lawyer today!
Time is of the essence in all personal injury claims. Waiting to even call an attorney can have grave consequences to a seemingly “good” claim. With this in mind it is important to contact an attorney quickly, but it is even more important that the attorney you contact is able to offer you advice and guidance quickly. At The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto, we strive to eliminate needless waiting and connect you with one of our skilled attorneys the first time you call. Furthermore, we will make sure you meet with someone associated with our office within 24 hours. Again, time is crucial, and we understand that victims have questions and need answers. Shortly after our first consultation, our office will conduct a thorough investigation surrounding your claim and then make sure that YOU understand and agree with the course of action, that in our professional opinions, will direct you to the compensation you may be entitled to in the most efficient and expedient manner.
Every claim is different, but more importantly, every client is unique. At The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto, our clients are not forced to become another number in a long line of clients. We strive to learn the special circumstances surrounding each individual and claim and tailor our service to you. For instance, if your injury has rendered you unable to come to our office, we will come to you. If your claim may be more complex than the “average” claim, we will take time to explain the law to you and answer any questions you may have regarding your claim. We feel that keeping our clients in the dark is a disservice. If there is an issue that arises in your claim, you will be informed quickly thereafter. Lastly, we understand that Michigan is a culturally diverse State, and we embrace that! We will not let language be a barrier between you and pursuing your claim as we serve the Arabic, Chaldean and English Speaking Communities.
The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto is large enough to handle a large amount of claims, but still small enough to add the personal touch that we feel is missing from the contemporary practice of law. While some law firms do well by turning over a high volume of clients, we do well by striving to recover the best possible recovery for each client. Often times, at fault parties and their insurance companies may offer a small amount of monetary compensation early on in a claim in an attempt to resolve the claim for less than what the victim may be entitled to. Unless it is a fair offer, the attorneys at The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto have no problem advising our clients that accepting a quick offer may not be in their best interest; however, under certain circumstances, it may be. Once The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto accepts to pursue a claim on your behalf, we do so with the full intent of fighting for our clients and receiving the best possible recovery for your claim.
At The Law Firm of Elia & Ponto we understand and appreciate that when potential clients contact our office, they are often looking for more than a monetary recovery. Often times, our clients are looking for help in recovering from the injuries they sustained as a result of someone else’s negligence. We have realized over the years that most clients are unaware of the medical benefits they may be entitled to the moment they are in an automobile accident, or that in certain circumstances, a business or other private property may have insurance covering medical treatment related to the injuries sustained in the accident. At Elia & Ponto, even if we cannot make a recovery on your behalf, it is our belief that you should be made aware of the potential medical benefits available to you. Work with a Michigan auto accident lawyer at our firm today!
Do You Have a Case?
Get your free case review within 24 hours. All Fields Required.